Our Vision and Values
What is important to you, is important to us.
To provide first class quality care to those people who wish to remain in their own homes. Ensuring every individual who requires support has their care tailored to their needs and preferences. Whilst always being treated with kindness, dignity, respect, care and privacy.
Our Mission is:
- To maintain a high quality of care and support.
- For the service we provide to be tailored to individual needs and preferences.
- To forge and maintain meaningful partnerships with the people we support, their families, our staff and other health professionals
- To provide a service that is caring, safe, responsive, effective and well-led.
- To focus on continually improving and developing;
- To provide well trained, friendly, respectful and compassionate staff.
- To keep our staff members happy and motivated within their work.
- To address issues and changes urgently.
To fulfill our vision and mission we have values that guide us throughout.
Kindness, Safety, Responsiveness, Effectiveness, Dignity, Compassion, Respect, Honesty and Trust and Integrity.
- We put people and their individual needs first.
- We actively listen and respond to the individuals we support.
- Needs and preferences will be constantly monitored.
- We carry out extensive risk assessments to ensure safety.
- We provide an individual point of contact to all individual and staff to directly address issues and provide a more responsive and effective service.
- We strive to be honest, transparent, fair and ethical in everything we do.
- We encourage input from individuals, their families, health professionals and staff to tell us what we can do better.
- We rigorously check all staff members before commencing employment and provide a high level of training.
- We ensure that all managers and senior staff are well trained to deal with the provision of care as a whole.